Jewish Journeys Travel Tips
Wednesday May 4th No Regular Classes Parents and Students meet off-site
We will meet off-site at the Anne Frank Memorial at 5:30 for a Jewish Community Holocaust Remembrance Service. Immediately following the service PJ Kids and their parents are invited to join us for a 15-20 minute brainstorming session (at the Anne Frank Memorial). Bring your ideas about what you want to do next year.
How do you want to use PJ to:
- Have fun with your friends?
- Learn a new skill?
- Take a field trip?
- Dance and sing?
- _______________________(YOUR IDEA HERE)
Friday Night Lights May 6th!
Celebrate Israel Family Shabbat
Join us Friday, May 6th
Join us for an Israeli Shabbat Dinner
Friday Night Lights is the new name for a wonderful CABI tradition of monthly Friday night family services. Friday Night Lights encompasses the entire Shabbat evening.
Consider doing one of the following:
(1) come early and attend Tot Shabbat at 6:00 and stay for Shabbat dinner at 6:30
(2) arrive in time for Shabbat dinner at 6:30 and stay for the Family Service at 7:30
(3) plan on being at CABI starting at 6:00 for the whole fun-filled evening of Tot Shabbat, Israeli Shabbat dinner and Family Service.
May birthdays will be honored with a special Shabbat gift during the 7:30 Family Service.
Friday Night Lights will include:
– Tot Shabbat service at 6:00 pm (Geared for children under 8)
– Israeli Shabbat Dinner at 6:30 pm
– Family-Friendly Shabbat service at 7:30 pm.
(Geared for children 8 and up, although all are welcome) Our 5th and 6th grade class, Kitah Hey / Vav, will participate in this service.
Dinner $5/person for everyone over age 2.
Dinner RSVPs greatly appreciated.
Questions? Contact Becky Groves firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you Friday, May 6th!